Grandfather Home offers the opportunity for churches and groups to join us in helping serve children. That partnership can take many forms including work projects on the campus, supporting the needs of the children in our care, and helping to spread the word about our ministry. Your support makes a tremendous difference in the lives of our children. Thank you!
How you can help meet the needs of the children:
• Participate in our school supplies drive
• Collect items for our Emergency Kits
• Collect Gift cards to help support our family placement children and
provide emergency needs
• Provide special non-seasonal gifts: blankets, toys, craft supplies, etc.
• Provide a holiday gift for the children (Easter Baskets, Valentine's Day
• Sponsor a child’s clothing needs for $150 per quarter
• Sponsor a special outing for one of our cottage groups